Full & Part Time Positions, English and Spanish, $13-$15/hour
Shifts available between 6:00 AM and 10:00 PM
What is a Virtual Scheduler?
Our teams of Virtual Schedulers work from San Antonio, TX. Our technology enables us to be a virtual extension of our clients office team and make a direct impact on their dental practices every day. If you're a speedy typer who loves to help people in need and can give top notch customer service, read on!
As an extension of our clients dental office, the Virtual Scheduler role is one of the most important at Front Desk DDS. Every interaction is an opportunity to connect with our client’s and their patients.
- Adhere to Front Desk DDS's call-handling expectations, scripting and customer service guidelines while answering calls professionally and always in Smile Tone.
- Create exceptional caller experiences that delight and WOW by seeking opportunities to make meaningful connections with clients and patients. WOW them!
- Maintain accuracy, mindfulness, and a strong attention to detail in written communication. Cross "T's" and dot "I's," use proper spelling, grammar, and logical message composition. Communicate professionally and with personality.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced, technology-rich environment. Toggle between two screens and utilize multiple applications simultaneously, while delivering exemplary caller experiences.
- Precisely and consistently follow call-handling instructions on every call. Provide detailed messages, schedule patient appointments for our clients and take ownership of mistakes when they happen.
Front Desk DDS Scheduler Mindset
- It is important that you display a certain ease and grace under pressure. You are service oriented, and your positivity and can-do attitude are most apparent when you are handling multiple tasks at once.
- You are adaptable, coachable and follow our scripting yet are comfortable going off-script when the situation calls for it.
- You take pride in representing our dental offices and providing a fantastic virtual first impressions for any practice you answer for and are incredibly well-written.
- You are a reliable and hardworking team player. Your teammates can count on you to do what you say you'll do.
- Minimum 1 year of continuous employment experience.
- Type minimum 40 WPM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proper grammar and spelling. Ability to clearly communicate with diverse audiences via phone and email.
- Professional demeanor and respect for community members, contributing to a diverse and vibrant workplace.
- Natural ability to thrive when multitasking in a technology-driven environment operating at an extremely fast pace. Experience working with high-volume of incoming requests or calls preferred.
- Reliable transportation (personal or public)
- Record of reliable attendance and the ability to maintain a predictable and consistent schedule.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter answering the following two questions to [email protected]
1. Why do you want to work for Front Desk DDS?
2. Tell us how you provided exemplary customer service at your previous employment.